Skip to content Skip to footer

Carte d’or Réserve Brut Grand Cru ‘Verzy’ – Etienne Lefevre


VAT Included

Region: France
Producer: Etienne Lefevre
Denomination: Champagne AOC
Grape varieties: 75% Pinot noir, 25% Chardonnay
Alcohol content: 12%
Service temperature: 6°-8°
Color: Golden
Scent: Cooked apple and pear
Taste: Balance, structure, measured acidity and a pleasant soft finish
Pairing: Grilled meat , Fish appertizer
Allergens: Contains sulfites

Out of stock

Category: Tags: , , Product ID: 20824



Etienne Lefèvre, who has now been taken over by his daughter Gersende, has led the Domaine that bears his name since 1977, and has represented the fourth generation of the family to walk in the wake of winemaking craftsmanship: he has always personally managed all operations, from work in the vineyard to bottling. The cellar is in Verzy, and the majority of the vineyards are distributed between the Grand Crus of Verzy and Verzenay. We are in the heart of the Montagne de Reims, where the Lefèvres cultivate 80% pinot noir and the remaining 20% chardonnay, proposing a range of Champagnes in which the characterization of the terroir and its calcareous soils rich in minerals, even where the dosages are more decisive. The viticultural approach attentive to environmental sustainability is accompanied by obsessive care in following the winemaking processes, which allows you to make the most of the natural expressiveness of Verzy Pinot Noir, which often results in a bouquet of perfumes marked by characteristic balsamic notes and mentholated.

Additional information






There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Carte d’or Réserve Brut Grand Cru ‘Verzy’ – Etienne Lefevre”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *